Creating solutions with proven results.
Our core values are delivered through our innovative designs.
Sentry View Systems is headquartered in Melbourne, Florida with additional locations in Montana, North Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming. Located in the heart of Florida’s Space Coast, Sentry View Systems is a leading innovative engineering company. We specialize in creating ideal solutions for demanding, remote, harsh environments.
We cater to the needs of system integrators by providing edge-based solutions ranging from, surveillance, Remote Video Analytics (RVA) and storage, remote power solutions, embedded software engineering, intelligent device management for optimal system readiness, and remote troubleshooting.
Our core values are delivered through our innovative designs, quality-driven performance measures, community involvement, and a team-oriented approach that provides a foundation for success and complete customer satisfaction.
Core Values Speech
Every company has a set of Core Values by which all employees operate. By identifying them as Core Values we are stating that the company cannot operate at its best if any of these values are missing in any of the individuals here at Sentry View Systems. They are essential, and should form the basis by which we attract, hire and retain our employees.
Sentry View Systems is a highly motivated and collaborative team of bright, creative individuals.
We pride ourselves in delivering quality, edge-based engineered solutions to our customers in remote environments.
We provide edge-based solutions that identify threats early to assure critical infrastructure and public safety.
Our core values are delivered through our innovative designs, quality-driven performance measures, community involvement, and a team approach that provides a foundation for success.
Working at Sentry View Systems
We will post job openings as they occur. If you are qualified for an open position and would like to apply for a career with Sentry View Systems, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We offer a robust benefits package that includes options covering healthcare, life insurance, and disability insurance. Sentry View Systems provides paid company holidays, flexible paid time off (PTO), and paid jury duty leave. Vacation is accrued according to tenure. Sentry View Systems encourages professional development by investing in employee training opportunities that promote personal and team growth.
Sentry View Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Purchasing Terms and Conditions
1. Notify Sentry View Systems of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition.
2. Prevent the use of suspected unapproved and counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 and 8.1.5 of the QMS Manual).
3. The supplier will flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
4. Certification(s) of Compliance / Test Reports to all applicable specifications if requested by Sentry View Systems
5. Notify Sentry View Systems of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture
6. Flow down to external providers applicable requirements including customer requirements.
7. The right of access by Sentry View Systems, Sentry View Systems’ customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain.
8. Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of ten (10) years after completion of Sentry View Systems customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
9. Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
10. AS9100 / ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
11. Prevent the use of counterfeit parts (see paragraph 8.1.4 of the QMS Manual)
12. Ensure that persons / employees are aware of:
‐ their contribution to product or service conformity
‐ their contribution to product safety, and
‐ the importance of ethical behavior